Independent Sales & Rights Agent with solid experience in sales to the Nordic market (Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland) in addition to the Baltics.
More than 30 years of experience with strategic book sales in the retail area as store manager and purchasing manager in Arnold Busck and Politikens Boghal and as day manager in Denmark’s largest booksellers. From 2018 to the end of 2020 acted as sales manager at Laurence King, London.
In addition, 4 years as consultant on book strategy in Magasin and Retail/Category Manager at WHSmith in Kastrup Airport in the period 2013-2017.
This background means significant insight into and knowledge in the following areas within bookselling, incl. English books and web sales:
- Operational management in relation to sales efforts in the area, also as a consultant
- Strategy and sales optimization as well as marketing campaigns
- Procurement and negotiation (and also a large, unique network).
- Sales and earnings
- Operational operation of the webshop – picking and sending books
- Management and training of staff – also in sales optimization. Including coaching, sparring and supervision in relation to merchandising, sales and customer experiences
- Franchise cooperation – responsible for commissioning concepts in WHSmith and Monarch
- Customer experiences and needs analysis
My approach is grounded in a strong customer understanding and a strategic, forward-looking perspective on the impact of book sales on the bottom line and customer experiences.
Let me know if you want me to represente you in Scandinavia.